? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年11月17日星期三

the days counting down to stpm..... =6 days=

im very very very lazy...
i feel tired and boring to face my books...
i enjoy wasting my time.. hours by hours..
reading novels.. viewing friends' blogs...
althought i cant on facebook anymore..
but i still sitting in front of my lappy.. haiz.....

i know i sure will regret soon..
but i really don't have any motivation to study...
help me ar~!!!!
im wondering why should i study hard for stpm?
since im planning to study chinese after this..
i think im still able to get the course without excellent result...
im aiming for cukup makan mia result nia~~~~
but i should aim for a higher target..
i should try my best right?
i know many of my friends and family members put much hope on me..
they hope i can get a good result..
they always support me.. they always wish me..
but.. what am i doing now??
im just thinking of the way to curi tulang...
im very very useless right???!!

actually.. i really dont have the mood to study..
why?
because im in bad mood now..
because im going to end my form 6 life soon..
because im going to leave all of my form 6 classmates soon...

i don't wish to leave......
but.. i have to.....

1 评论:

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 说...

hey ah low~~~~ gambateh in ur stpm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish u good luck ~~~
all the best to u~~~
gambateh nia~
support u 99!!!!
jiayou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!